If you are applying for any other job which is not listed here please drop in your resume to email@example.com.
1. PHP Developer
Leave Your Details
No. of Position: 4
Lead Developer will be a part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise applications. Lead developer will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, the roles and responsibilities of the Lead developer would be:
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts and software architect to plan, design, develop, test, and web and desktop based applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operations and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Experience in PHP web scripting, Wordpress, Java script, Jquery, Ajax
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- Knowledge in working with different API's
- MySql database management skills